Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tate...Coming soon to a Crib Near You

My cousin Alma is expecting a baby boy this fall. They have chosen to name the baby Tate... so cute!. It is going to be a rock star baby shower and I have put together a couple of inspiration boards. I really like the style of the invite, but I think we would like it to say Tate Zahniser Coming Soon to a Crib Near You! I love the houndstooth with pops of blue throughout the theme. And, how clever is the potty sign! Send any good rock star baby ideas you see or have our way!
Cupcake toppers { PaperandPigtails etsy }
Invitation { Green Tulip etsy }
Guitar cookies { cakes by barb }
Blue Poms { A Dash of Color etsy }

Houndstooth Pom { Pom Love etsy }
Rock candy { flickr }
Potty sign { on this blog }
Rockstar onesie set { Lowleepop etsy }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails