Thursday, August 25, 2011

{ New Trend } Ombre Ruffle Cakes

I'm going to be honest and tell you that even though my daughter is only 4 months old, I'm already thinking about her 1st birthday. Obsessive compulsive, I know. I have been looking at different styles of cakes and I'm infatuated with ombre ruffle cakes!! The ombre color technique (using many shades of one color to create a faded appearance) is gorgeous and the ruffles...well, how do you not love ruffles?! Here are some images of the fabulous ombre ruffle cakes I have been saving. Isn't the first one by Maggie Austin to die for?!


{Image} Maggie Austin



{Image} Maggie Austin







1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I feel so very honored! I'm the one who made the pink and white ruffle cake that you featured above! I randomly stumbled upon your blog today and was so pleasantly surprised to see my cake! Thank you for sharing it! ~Rachel (aka Fondant Flinger)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails