Friday, October 29, 2010

Hot Tang Lemonade

Image via Flickr

Ingredients:
1 jar (10 oz) Tang orange powder
2 ounces Lemonade powder
2 cups Sugar
2 teaspoons Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Cloves
Directions
Add 2-3 teaspoons to a cup of hot water
Store mix in air tight container
I had my first son on Christmas morning ( what a birthday huh?! ), and the nurses brought me in some of the Hot Tang Lemonade they were having at their Christmas potluck. I will never forget how wonderful it tasted. Every year when it starts to get really cold outside I start craving it. It is a great alternative to tea or coffee. You can also package it up in a mason jar add a cute tag with directions and use it as a holiday party favor or gift. You should definitely treat yourself to some...it really is YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails