Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Baby Shower

Since our little sweet pea is almost 2 months old I thought I should finally share some pictures from my Baby Shower. It was just for my family which is quite large and hosted by my wonderful and always helpful mom. We didn't have a specific theme, I just knew I wanted it to be soft and feminine. Everything was perfect and all of the pink was a delightful change from all of the boy colors I've become used to!

The invites, food display cards, and thank you circles were by the always impressive Kori Clark of Paper and Pigtails. We printed out the what's in your purse game on pink card stock and added the bow and pearl embellishments. We also made the pink pomanders using this DIY tutorial from Pizzazzerie. The inspiration for the pink ruffle cake made by my mom came from My Sweet Saucy. This was also my moms first attempt at using Italian meringue buttercream frosting. It was delicious!!! I will never be able to settle for plain buttercream again! The nursery blocks were a gift from my mom, but I loved them so much we decided to use them as decor at the party. They were purchased from Shugabee Lane on Etsy. The take home favors were cupcakes in a jar and they were not only adorable but heavenly!




















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails