Thursday, August 4, 2011

{ Featured Party } Ballerina Bakery Party

Get ready for a treat! Now that I have a little girl ( yay! ) I have been paying closer attention to all the sweet little girl parties out there. So when I came across this Ballerina Bakeshop party from the creative girls at Icing Designs, I definitely took some notes! My favorite details are the pink ruffle garland, the handmade bakery case, the adorable pink bakery boxes for the girls to take treats home in, and the peppy toppers on the marshmallows from Potter and Butler . You can create your own Ballerina Bakery party with invites and accessories from Icing Designs on Etsy. You can also see more photos and details here and here. Just LOVE it!












































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails