Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shabby Chic

For some reason I have had shabby chic on my brain lately. Maybe it's the season and all the gorgeous floral blooms that are finally coming out here in northern California. I am a girly girl at heart and a sucker for beautiful florals, vintage serve wear, and soft color palettes so it's no wonder I heart shabby chic designs. These would be perfect for a summer wedding, bridal shower, or even a big or little girl luncheon. Enjoy!











This inspiration board comes from the wedding inspiration board gurus's of Style Me Pretty.
Not only is their eye for design brilliant but their photos are drop dead gorgeous!! My favorite part the miniature flag bunting around the dessert stand....Seriously! You can view the rest of this vintage shabby chic photo shoot at their link above. I highly reccomend it!
Image 1 { intimate weddings }
Image 2 { Frippelous on etsy }
Image 3 { Paper Eclectiques etsy }
Image 4 { found via flickr }
Image 5 { stone blue productions }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails