Thursday, August 5, 2010

Children's Party Hats

I don't know about you, but for me a child's birthday party just isn't complete without party hats. It brings back fond memories of my cousins and I lined up with our party hats on after playing pin the tail on the donkey eagerly waiting to dive into my mom's homemade cakes { I'll have to dig out and share those pics another time! } Anyways, I love what people are doing with party hats these days. There are so many ways to customize them and truly make them your own. Such Pretty Things has a step by step tutorial you can view here and here are some ideas to get you going. If your short on time or if crafting isn't your thing there are plenty of Etsy shops to help you out, I just picked some of my favorites.


{ Image } Stylish Celebrations Etsy




{ Image } Mary Had a Little Party Etsy



{ Image } Mary Had a Little Party Etsy



Image { Baby Boyd Blog }

These are the hats I made for Parker's ONE - Hundred Acre Woods Party

These I made for my son Connor's Carnival Party ( someday I will get around to organizing the pictures for a post ). Let me know if you give them a try!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails