Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving Ideas for Children

Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and I love the idea of making it special for the kids too. I want my children to have great memories of sitting around the table laughing and playing with their cousins. I come from a large family with tons of cousins and getting together at Holidays was something I always looked forward to! Plus, I love making kids spaces special for them.

Here are a couple of inspiring ideas I've come across.
The Frog Prince Paperie has an adorable DIY kids Thanksgiving printable package available for purchase here. The girls over at One Charming Party dished out a helping of serious crafty cuteness with their brown bag turkey. You can view the DIY tutorial here.




Images { One Charming Party }




Give Thanks table { Ohdeedoh } Turkey place card { Family Fun }



Turkey plates { Pottery Barn Kids } Brown paper wrapped table { Country Living }


Kids table setting { Frog Prince Paperie } Pilgrim hat place cards { BHG }

Turkey cupcakes { Family Fun } Pilgrim hat cookies { BHG }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails