Monday, September 19, 2011

Easy Halloween Treats

I love elaborate, creative, Martha Stewart worthy Halloween treats, I do, but here is the deal. Life with 3 small kids is crazy. Kindergarten, soccer, work, the house etc. So needless to say, it helps to simplify when I can. We are having a Halloween party for our boys at our house and I have been searching out easy Halloween treats. My criteria was minimal kitchen time, incorporates store bought items, kid friendly, and visually appealing. Here are some of my favorites. No superior baking or decorating skills needed, and they really are cute! Which one do you like best?
Worm Infested jello cups via From Karlyn





Frankenstein Ice cream Cupcakes via Megan Turnidge Designs






Frankenstein Cupcakes using Wilton's Scary Scull Cupcake Tin via Squawk Fox


Click here to see picture tutorial





Ghosts marshmallows from Gordon Gossip via Tiny Prints





Goulish Yogurt covered pretzels via Chasing Tomatoes





Graveyard pudding cups from here





Bats & Ghost Cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcake via Real Simple





Monster cupcakes via Celebrations






Dipped marshmallows from Oh My Sugar High via Love From the Oven

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails