Thursday, September 2, 2010

{ Real Parties } LumberJack and Jill Couples Shower

This LumberJack and Jill couples shower by Frilly Milly Events is one of the most creative and fun events I've seen. I spotted it at P is for Party, and those of you who frequent blog-land have probably already seen this shower as it has been getting a lot of "blog love", and rightfully so! But, I wanted to share it for those who may not have had a chance to enjoy it. Frilly Milly Events did an AMAZING job with the details. Seriously...the corn, do you love it?! And the photo booth is adorable! You can see more pics here!

















1 comment:

  1. Wonderful baby shower. I really liked everything. Arrangements are so lovely. Especially the food station. I arranged my niece’s baby shower at one of Chicago venues where did awesome arrangements that was loved and praised by all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails