Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby Shower Monday

I have decided to start something new... Baby Shower Monday. Every Monday I'm going to post about baby showers. I will show featured parties, trends, decor, invitation ideas, and whatever else catches my eye that I think might provide us with inspiration. If you or someone you know has hosted or styled a great baby shower I would LOVE to share it! You can email me at affectionfordetail@gmail.com

Today's feature is one of my favorite baby showers. It is the Alphabets & Elephants shower from Kim at Head of the Table. First off I love the yellow and gray color combo. Secondly I like that it is modern with just the right touch of baby-ness ( yes that is a word I just made up ). And, how cute is the alphabet wall art! You can check out more great parties and ultra fabulous tablescapes on Kim's blog here. She also owns a tableware rental botique in the St. Louis area also called Head of the Table. What a great job!



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails